Monday 20 February 2017
Exciting new product provides advantage to investors
Access Housing Realty is pleased to announce the launch of an exciting new initiative designed for investors seeking quality properties with guaranteed long-term rental income.
Investor Advantage offers investors high quality, brand new 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments for sale in architecturally designed developments in Baldivis, Coolbellup and Rockingham.
In addition to the range of stylish and affordable properties available through the Investor Advantage program, investors will also enjoy:
– guaranteed rental income 52 weeks of the year
– Budget for an amazing 4.5% – 5% income
– ZERO vacancy rate
– ZERO management fees, and
– a corporate tenant who will lease your property for a period up to 2026.
There are a limited number of properties available as part of the Investor Advantage program, so contact our sales team today on (08) 9430 0980 to discuss investment opportunities!
Thursday 9 February 2017
New Show Apartment for Veneto, Coolbellup
A 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom display apartment is now open for viewing at the exciting Veneto development at 19 Juliet Rd, Coolbellup.
The beautifully furnished ground floor apartment features a generous 77sqm of internal living, 50sqm of terrace and landscaped gardens, a 14sqm car bay, a 4sqm store and offers the first home buyer, downsizer or investor excellent value at just $419,000*.
The display unit is open for viewing every weekend from now through until project completion, which is scheduled for May.
Wednesday 8 February 2017
The First Home Owner Grant (FHOG) Scheme – what’s it all about ?
1. First home owners buying or building a new home may apply for a grant from the West Australian Government of up to $10,000.
2. Contracts signed between 1 January 2017 and 31 December 2017 may be eligible for an additional boost payment of $5,000.
3. First home owners buying an established or new home, or building a new home, may be eligible for the First Home Owner Rate (‘FHOR’) of duty.
4. There are no income or assets tests to qualify for the FHOG.
5. The current FHOG applies to new residential dwellings only and does not apply to established homes, vacant land, business premises, holiday houses or minor renovations to an existing home.
6. Where first home owners purchase a home that has undergone substantial renovations, they may be eligible to apply.
To determine whether or not you qualify for either the FHOG or Boost Payment, click here to view the WA Government FHOG Factsheet.
Right now, AHR has new apartments and townhouses for sale in three well located WA projects, which meet FHOG scheme requirements:
Should you wish to have a preliminary discussion about any of these exciting new properties, the grant and whether or not you qualify, please call either of our Senior Sales Consultants, Marcus Marchant or Liam Finnigan, on 9430 0980.
Wednesday 18 January 2017
Jervis Rise construction more than 50% complete
Works at Jervis Rise, the 51 apartment joint venture development between Access Housing Australia Ltd and BGC Developments, are more than half complete with the development on track for a mid-2017 completion.
Key construction milestones achieved so far include the completion of external brick work, installation of roof framework and metal roof sheeting, completion of ground and first floor cabinetry, internal wall plastering and joinery and installation of vanity tops to ground floor apartments.
We recently completed furnishing a display unit at Jervis Rise and you can now view it! Our display unit will be open for viewing on the following dates:
Saturday 21 January: 12pm-2pm
Saturday 28 January: 12pm-2pm
Sunday 29 January: 12pm-2pm