While managing property is an intricate and detailed business involving not just money and property, it involves the quality of people’s lives and homes. We take this responsibility incredibly seriously and it is one of the reasons why Access Housing Realty has become a recognised leader in the industry.
Strata Management is a specialist area of Real Estate that demands highly qualified and experienced personnel as well as an effective and systemised approach to management. Access Housing Realty provides all of its clients with the most comprehensive range of Strata Management services available within the industry. As such, Access Housing Realty’s Strata Managers:
• Provide industry leading management and associated services to your property including, but not limited to:
– Maintenance of common property
– Building replacement valuations
– Common property insurance claims
– Manage cash flow and budget restrictions
– Reviewing and advising on bylaws
– Prepare and attend annual Strata Company General Meetings
– Establish and maintain Strata Company accounts
– Liaise with external legal and financial consultants when required – State Administrative Tribunal (SAT) representation as and when required
• Provide proactive and responsive maintenance services to ensure your property is maintained to the highest standard within budget constraints.
• Provide guarantee that all contractors supplied through our maintenance services have been selected through a tender process to ensure your home and investment properties receive the best professional services at competitive market rates.
• Implement a levy collection system that ensures ease of levy payments each quarter with a range of payment options.
Access Housing Realty’s points of difference in the WA Strata Management sector include:
• Strata Community Australia-award nominated Strata Manager Laura Chapman having more than four years Strata Management experience and a Certificate IV in Property Services.
• We are committed to absolute honesty, transparency and accountability with the management of your strata community.
• We utilise the most advanced systems of Strata Management software.
• We have strict governance and compliance procedures to follow to ensure every proprietor’s financials are secure.
• We are committed to providing industry leading customer service to all clients and we pride ourselves on efficiency, professionalism and an outside the box approach to problem solving.
Access Housing Realty provides Professional Strata Managers to personally manage your home or investment. Our Strata Managers are qualified to provide the following minimum areas of skill:
• Knowledge of the Strata Titles Act 1985
– The Managing Agent is aware of the implications of the Strata Tiles Act and can advise owners, Property Managers and tenants of the requirements under the Act.
– A Professional Strata Manager supplies accounts and details of all income and expenditure relating to a proprietors lot and the Strata Company, annually and when requested.
• Member of Strata Community Australia (SCA)
– SCA is the pre-eminent professional association for the strata sector. Being a member of SCA means always being kept abreast of legislation changes and other essential industry and market facts which may affect your property.
• Ongoing Professional Development
– Our Strata Managers are kept up to date with best practices, marketing technology, improved software systems, changes to Strata Titles Act, legislative changes and customer service skills.