Honesty and integrity are the cornerstones of our sales activities, as is providing a friendly and open service. We do this to provide our highly valued buying customers with all the help they want to be able to make an informed decision on their new home or investment property purchase.
Testament to our commitment to deliver an honest, friendly and open service is our staffing structure. All Access Housing Realty employees are salary based (not sales commission based) to ensure buyers receive the highest levels of customer service and advice in a no-pressure environment.
Access Housing Realty has a range of established and off-the-plan properties for sale to prospective investors and owner-occupiers across the Perth metropolitan area, Peel region and South West region. We are specialists in the sale of properties with National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS) incentives but also pride ourselves on our broader residential and commercial property sales activities, always with a focus on delivering the highest levels of customer service.
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN YOU WANT TO BUY A PROPERTY
– what sort of property do you want? (house / unit / apartment / townhouse etc)
– what suburb/s do you want to buy into?
– what is your budget?
– are you eligible for any grant assistance? (eg: First Home Buyers Grant)
– have you met with a mortgage broker?
– have you been pre-approved for finance by a bank or other home loan provider?
– how much can you afford to pay weekly/fortnightly/monthly on a mortgage?
– have you considered building and pest inspection report costs? (if buying an established property)
– have you considered Stamp Duty and Settlement costs?
– have you factored in the regular costs associated with being a home owner eg: council rates, water rates, building and contents insurance, property maintenance and strata fees (if applicable)
– if you are buying to invest, what sort of rent return / capital gain are you looking for?
Contact Access Housing Realty today to discuss how we can work with you to purchase the right property to make your home or build your property portfolio.